Mezzie + Frank brushes: in three sizes, made from beech wood and pure bristle and sculptured to ergonomically fit into a busy painter’s hands and stay comfortable even during those long decorator sessions.
35 mm brush, mezzie and frank, restoration
CARE AND USE OF YOUR BRUSHES
Our brushes are made of pure hog bristles withwooden beech handles. Investing in a good brush will make a huge difference to your finish and the ease of the job.
- Prior to painting wet your brush slightly to open up the bristles. Dip it in water and dry off on piece of cloth then commence painting.
- Chalk effects is water based so simply wash your paint brush in cold water until all paint is rinsed out
- To maintain top condition of your brush you can periodically wash in hair conditioner but ensure it is not a colour hold conditioner.
- To wash your wax brush simply wash in warm soapy water such as a detergent or laundry powder. If your brush hardens prior to washing it you will need to soak it in turpentine for a short time and then rinse.
- We recommend that you keep your paint brush as a paint brush and your wax brush just for waxing and write wax on it.
- Most new brushes will loose a few hairs to begin with. Simply allow the paint to dry with the bristle in it and when dry simply roll off prior to applying the next coat.